When referring to the hemp seeds side effects it is important to mention the cannabis which is an herbaceous species of the family Cannabaceae, has psychoactive properties, originating from the Himalayas, Asia. It has been cultivated as a source of textile fiber, seed oil and food with varieties of low THC content, called hemp.
Hemp (Seeds) is widely used globally because it contains both protein and healthy fatty acids and comes from the same Cannabis plant, is grown, processed differently so these seeds contain very low levels of psychoactive cannabinols (THC ). These seeds can usually be eaten safely, but some people may experience unwanted side effects.
What is the Hemp seed side effects
It is impotent to mention that the hemp seeds side effects in the people who consume it are many smaller since it contains a quantity of Thc very low in comparison with the Cannabis, this is because the Thc is generated is in the leaves of the plant and Not in the however, when being part of the plant, in the seed may there are small amounts of Thc residents that are not very indicative but if you are very sensitive it is advisable that you consult your doctor. Hemp seed side effects may also be applicable for oils that are extracted from this seed. Hemp seed side effects are:
- -Diarrhea: Seeds are an excellent source of fiber which may be beneficial for digestion, but undue or excessive consumption of saliva seeds can over stimulate the intestinal tract causing frequent bowel movements
- -Stomachache: The consumption of seeds can cause stomach upset. You may experience mild nausea or stomach pain
- -Hypoglycemia: Low levels of blood sugar can occur, a condition also called hypoglycemia
- Allergy: People with hypersensitivity to plants in the sage family may experience a severe allergic reaction when consuming the seed in case you notice allergy reactions. Seek emergency medical attention. Without proper medical attention, an allergic reaction can lead to life-threatening complications.
- Arterial pressure: This seed can significantly decrease blood pressure.
Therefore, people receiving treatment with medications for high blood pressure should not consume them
Properties and Benefits of Hemp Seeds
Currently, there have been numerous studies that have demonstrated that hemp venues such as cannabidiol have several medicinal properties that can be very beneficial for the people who consume them:
- Help in drug and alcohol detox treatments.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Prevents cardiovascular disorders
- It fights insomnia and depression.
- Helps reduce the rate of blood sugar(Diabete).
- Reduces child hyperactivity.
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Can be used as treatment and therapy for glaucoma, gout, arthritis
It is also important to highlight that it provides protein, vitamins and amino acids that are very beneficial as:
- Antioxidants, chlorophyll.
- Minerals, among which stand out Calcium, Phosphorus and Iron.
- Provides vitamins A, C, D, E and Group B.
- 21 amino acids, including 9 amino acids
- High fiber content
It is also important to mention that apart from the medicine that has this medicine, there are excellent supplements that can be used as is the Pure CBD.